HONG KONG – FOX International Channels has teamed up with Asia Television Limited (aTV) to launch Baby TV programming. The free–to–air broadcaster will present a mix of shows from Baby TV channel in a half– hour block from 9:30 am every weekday on aTV World channel. Produced under the supervision of child development experts and endorsed by the Hong Kong Education Bureau, FOX International Channel’s Baby TV is the first 24–hour commercial–free channel for infants, toddlers and their parents. The channel is currently available in Hong Kong exclusively on now TV (Channel 448) promoting high–quality age–appropriate programming that is positive, interactive and fun. Its original content covers the entire spectrum of early learning skill and development milestones.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020