Los Angeles – Comcast International Media Group (CIMG) has sold the exclusive format rights for the territory of Australia to activeTV for WAG Wars, a new series in which sportsmen’s wives and girlfriends (WAGs) compete against one another. Each week, WAG Wars will go head to head to prove which sportsman has found the perfect WAG – that wife or girlfriend who possesses the necessary skills required to perfectly navigate the life of someone married to a famous sport star. And only the most dynamic WAG’s will win a place in the grand finale and the chance to be crowned the Perfect WAG. activeTV will shortly begin casting for the judges and competitors.
Ad – Before Content
- Asian Television Awards Alumni Spotlight: Formosa Television
- Fox Entertainment launches international unscripted format fund
- CJ ENM HK and Hong Kong Tourism Board hype up tourism interests with K-pop culture
- Fremantle raises the stakes with an influx of new factual programming
- Amazon launches Prime Video Channels in India
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’