PCCW signs exclusive deal with MP & Silva for French Ligue 1
Hong Kong/Singapore – PCCW and MP & Silva, a leading international sports marketing agency, have signed an agreement on the Hong Kong media rights of French Ligue 1 for the next two seasons (2010/11 – 2011/12). PCCW’s now TV has acquired the media rights to deliver coverage of Ligue 1 live matches across each of the two seasons via PCCW’s quadruple-play platforms of now TV, PCCW Mobile, PCCW eye/eye2 and now.com.hk. The agreement marks the fifth successive Asia-Pacific territory secured by MP & Silva, having successfully extended coverage of French Ligue 1 to South Korea, Japan, mainland China and Taiwan. In early March, MP & Silva also concluded a deal with PCCW on the media rights of Italian Serie A in Hong Kong.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020