Ayur Living India debuts on AsiaSat 5 across Asia Pacific
New Delhi – Ayur Living India, a new infotainment channel from India, has commenced free to air distribution on AsiaSat 5. Ayur Living India offers 24-hour programming focusing on the themes of education, women empowerment, social concerns, sports and news, targeting the young generation, women and upper middle class segments in India. All programming on Ayur Living India is produced in-house and is broadcast in Hindi and English languages. Through its own teleport in New Delhi, Ayur Living India delivers its programming via AsiaSat 5, enabling it to reach all major cable headends in India and the numerous terrestrial networks and pay TV networks across the Asia Pacific. Ayur Living India is operated under Vintage Studio Pvt Ltd, the broadcast arm of Ayur Group, the largest herbal cosmetic company in India.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,062 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 76 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020