STAR signs channel carriage deal for three Mandarin language channels with Malaysia’s TM Net
Hong Kong – STAR Greater China announced a multi-year non-exclusive distribution deal with TM Net, Malaysia’s first provider of multimedia and entertainment services. Under the agreement, TM Net will distribute three of STAR’s Mandarin language channels – STAR Chinese Channel, STAR Chinese Movies 2, and Channel [V] Taiwan – on its IPTV platform to viewers in Malaysia.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 86 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 53 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 42 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020