Singapore – BBC Worldwide Channels will introduce three BBC-branded channels to Malaysia. BBC Knowledge, BBC Lifestyle and CBeebies will be available on Telekom Malaysia Berhad’s (TM) HyppTV platform starting 29 March 2010. The launch of the channels will represent the first time that BBC Knowledge and BBC Lifestyle and CBeebies will be available to audiences in Malaysia. Mark Whitehead, senior vice president and general manager, BBC Worldwide Channels Asia, commented on the launch of the three channels, “We are excited to be part of TM’s project to bring broadband and IPTV to all of Malaysia.” “Malaysia is an important market for BBC Worldwide and our partnership with TM builds on our commitment to bring great quality programming to more viewers in Asia,” he added. TM’s IPTV service will be available to all their high speed broadband and broadband subscribers free of charge from March until September 2010.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.1k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 50 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 40 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020