Hong Kong – Anyplex, the television video-on-demand (VOD) service for new film releases in Hong Kong, announced that it has signed a content licensing deal with Sony Pictures Television (SPT). Hong Kong consumers will be able to rent the latest and classic Hollywood blockbusters distributed by SPT through Anyplex-embedded iDTV and set top boxes. “Sony Pictures Television is excited to be partnering with Anyplex to provide Hong Kong audiences with our new releases and library films over Anyplex’s internet-connected VOD service. The deal is another example of SPT’s continuous effort to lead in delivering the best content across all platforms,” said Angel Orengo, senior vice-president, Asia Pacific Titles included in the deal include some of Sony Pictures Television’s latest blockbusters such as 2012, Julie & Julia, Michael Jackson’s This is It, Angels & Demons as well as the Academy Award nominated film An Education.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 85 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 75 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 74 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Silvergate Media prepares to launch season two of award-winning animated series ‘Hilda’ 51 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020