My Kitchen Rules for Endemol Worldwide Distribution
The Seven Network Australia has appointed Endemol Worldwide Distribution the international distributor for its new reality series My Kitchen Rules. The 15 x 1 hour series (broadcast Mondays and Tuesdays at 7.30 pm) travels Australia with the aim of finding the best home-cooking team. The aspiring chefs will have to impress judges with unique culinary tricks and use local ingredients in their dishes. They will also have to transform their home into an instant restaurant for one pressure-cooker night, working against the clock to deliver a winning dining experience. My Kitchen Rules is a Seven Network Australia Production. Endemol Worldwide Distribution will handle the international finished programme and format distribution sales and will launch the series at MIPTV 2010.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 44 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020