Singapore – Media Prima Berhad and Netbiscuits, a B2B web software platform for the creation, operation and monetization of mobile websites, announced the joint realization of two new mobile web portals for TV3, Malaysia’s free-to-air TV network, and GUA, the popular entertainment and lifestyle portal in Malaysia. The new mobile sites are available at mobile.tv3.com.my and mobile.gua.com.my. TV3 Mobile is a mobile television channel providing video streaming of TV serials and other programs on 3G-enabled mobile devices. User generated comments and the latest program information complete the service. GUA Mobile provides the latest scoop on happenings in the local and international entertainment world. Besides celebrity news the portal offers lifestyle tips and advice regarding love and partnership to its users. Both portals were developed and deployed with Netbiscuits’ mobile publishing platform which is also the basis of 8TV Mobile, another mobile TV site launched by Media Prima last year. All mobile sites deliver media content to mobile devices across all carriers in Malaysia, Singapore and other countries in the region. Users have access to the portals via UMTS as well as WiFi.
Ad – Before Content
- Asian Television Awards Alumni Spotlight: Formosa Television
- Fox Entertainment launches international unscripted format fund
- CJ ENM HK and Hong Kong Tourism Board hype up tourism interests with K-pop culture
- Fremantle raises the stakes with an influx of new factual programming
- Amazon launches Prime Video Channels in India
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’