FremantleMedia announces the appointment of Head of Content in India
Mumbai – FremantleMedia announced the appointment of Anupama Mandloi as head of content for its Indian operations. Mandloi will be based out of Mumbai, reporting in to S K (Raj) Barua, managing director of FremantleMedia India. In her new role, she will support Barua in furthering production operations in the country, strengthening the team and heading content and development of properties. Prior to joining FremantleMedia, Mandloi oversaw the non-fiction department of Star network’s flagship brand Star Plus. Her experience also includes nine years with Sony Television in various senior creative content and programming roles.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 37 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 35 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020