San Francisco, CA/Tokyo, Japan – Crunchyroll has expanded its Korean program lineup with its newly formed alliance with Korea’s Seoul Broadcasting System (SBS). This alliance will expand the online distribution giant’s massive online catalog of Korean, Chinese and Japanese dramas with an additional 26 titles including Money War, The Painter Of Wind, Perfect Neighbor, Princess Ja-Myung, Queen Of Game, Working Mom, Stairway To Heaven and much more to North and South America territories. Fans can enjoy most content on the site for free and Crunchyroll will soon be launching a Drama Membership plan that will provide immediate access with higher quality streams and other features.
Ad – Before Content
- Asian Television Awards Alumni Spotlight: Formosa Television
- Fox Entertainment launches international unscripted format fund
- CJ ENM HK and Hong Kong Tourism Board hype up tourism interests with K-pop culture
- Fremantle raises the stakes with an influx of new factual programming
- Amazon launches Prime Video Channels in India
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’