Comcast Int’l Media Group appoints activeTV official production house for E! News Asia
ATF – Comcast International Media Group (CIMG) has announced the appointment of leading Asia Pacific production house activeTV as its official production company for the recently announced weekly series E! News Asia, the announcement was made today by Christine Fellowes, managing director, Asia Pacific, CIMG. “2010 will be a growth year for CIMG’s business in Asia and we’re very excited to appoint activeTV as our official production company for E! News Asia,” said Fellowes. “activeTV’s experience with large scale local productions, including the International Emmy award nominee The Amazing Race Asia, underscores the company’s qualifications to make E! News Asia a great success.” In the coming months, CIMG will unveil a region wide search for E! News Asia’s male and female hosts. Further details for the search and open calls will be released shortly. “We’re excited to be the production partner for this project. E! is a great brand, not only across the region but throughout the world,” commented Michael McKay, president, activeTV. “This new series fills a huge gap in the regional television landscape. Our search for the right presenters will be extensive, covering the entire region and will commence immediately.” Set to debut in March 2010, E! News Asia will be broadcast as a weekly show on E! Entertainment Television in Asia.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 104 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 45 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020