Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom has lowered its forecast for end-year subscribers on its Multimedia on Demand (MOD) fibre network. The telco now expects to reach 700,000 customers by the end of this year, and 1 million by the end of 2010. Chunghwa had been hoping to reach 2 million MOD customers by the end of 2010, according to reports in news website Benzinga. Chunghwa Telecom saw its IPTV subscriber base fall by 26,000 customers in the third quarter of this year to reach 660,000 by the end of June.
Ad – Before Content
- Netflix announces ‘Rana Naidu’ starring Rana Daggubati and Venkatesh Daggubati
- The Q announces the world television premiere of the critically-acclaimed series ‘Aashram’
- Ferly and Wild Child Animation attach leading comedians to ‘Butthole Biscuits’
- DCD Rights sees factual series go global
- HITS and HITS Movies to debut on Macau Cable TV
- Wildbear Entertainment’s ‘Hating Peter Tatchell’ launches this week on Netflix Australia and New Zealand