Singapore – HBO Asia announced an agreement to act as the exclusive distributing agent for infant and toddler channel, BabyFirst in the Asia-Pacific region. BabyFirst programming is specifically tailored to meet the needs of babies up to three years and features a safe and positive, commercial-free learning environment. The channel provides evolving and interactive programming for parents and their children, and is supervised by leading experts in child psychology and development, early childhood education and children’s programming.
Ad – Before Content
- Netflix announces ‘Rana Naidu’ starring Rana Daggubati and Venkatesh Daggubati
- The Q announces the world television premiere of the critically-acclaimed series ‘Aashram’
- Ferly and Wild Child Animation attach leading comedians to ‘Butthole Biscuits’
- DCD Rights sees factual series go global
- HITS and HITS Movies to debut on Macau Cable TV
- Wildbear Entertainment’s ‘Hating Peter Tatchell’ launches this week on Netflix Australia and New Zealand