The Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) and China Central Television (CCTV) have signed a five-year cooperation agreement which will pave the way for mutual assistance and joint ventures between the two organisations, said the Department of Information, as reported by the Malta Independent. The agreement was signed during a meeting in Beijing between PBS chairperson Clare Thake Vassallo and CCTV vice-president Zhang Changming. The agreement envisages co-productions by PBS and CCTV, to be broadcast in both countries and elsewhere, exchange visits to boost technical expertise, as well as support on archive management.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 58 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 51 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 43 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020