MIPCOM/Silver Spring, Md. – Following the publication in the journal Science on the find and study of a 4.4 million-year-old female partial skeleton nicknamed ‘Ardi’, Discovery Channel will present a world premiere special, Discovering Ardi (October 11 from 9 -11 PM, ET/PT). The two-hour special documents the investigation leading up to the landmark publication of the Ardipithecus ramidus fossils. To accompany the program, Discovery launched an extensive website, www.discovery.com/ardi, for people who want to know more about ‘Ardi’ and her surroundings. In addition, Understanding Ardi, a one-hour special produced in collaboration with CBS News will air at 11 PM (ET/PT).
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,474 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 74 views | posted on August 4, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020