NBC Universal Global Networks expands distribution in Asia
Singapore – NBC Universal Global Networks Asia Pacific announced a series of new initiatives for its portfolio of channels in the region. The announcements were made by Raymund Miranda, managing director NBC Universal Global Networks Asia Pacific. Mongolia and Indonesia becomes the sixth and seventh markets in the Asia Pacific region to broadcast the full suite of Global Networks channel. SCI FI and KidsCo (a joint venture with Cookie Jar Group and Corus Entertainment Inc) join Hallmark and Universal Channels on Indovision as it launches a bigger bouquet of channels in Indonesia. SCI FI, Universal Channel, Hallmark Channel and KidsCo also launched in Mongolia on DTH platform DDish last month. Finally, SCI FI debuted on leading Philippine MSO Sky Cable in July after launching in the Philippines last April.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 204 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 55 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 39 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 38 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020