Paris – FremantleMedia chief executive Tony Cohen will deliver a keynote address at MIPCOM 2009 on October 5. Cohen’s speech will launch MIPCOM’s new ‘Rethinking Production’ programme, which combines a series of conferences dedicated to production, matchmaking opportunities and product screenings. The FremantleMedia CEO will outline his vision for the future of television production and share his thoughts and experiences relating to the creative industries.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 75 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 43 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 40 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 36 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020