Singapore – BBC World News has launched Africa Business Report – a groundbreaking new show featuring the triumphs and challenges of doing business in Africa. The monthly programme is sponsored by Skye Bank and will capture some of the energy and diversity of business life in Africa. Presenter Komla Dumor will travel the continent meeting the new entrepreneurs and the international giants shaping economic life there. Programme one comes from South Africa – the most powerful economy in Africa. There’ll be a special report uncovering the foundations of the country’s construction boom, and a look at how one small business owner is making money ahead of the arrival of the South Africa 2010 World Cup. Interviews with Francois Diedrechsen, the Financial and Commercial Director of Raubex Construction (Pty), Ltd and Chris Hart, a leading South African economist, will provide a unique insight into the complexities and opportunities being faced by companies trading in Africa.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,396 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 95 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 87 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 59 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020