Kuala Lumpur – Total Sports Asia (TSA) has entered into a partnership with Octopus Media Technology, the leading edge video content management and delivery platform, to form TSA’s own sports broadband channel, www.TotalSports.tv. TotalSports.tv will provide consumers with access to exclusive live streaming content of events from around the world. The internet channel also comes with social media interaction amongst other revolutionary features to grow the audience and build an online sports community. TotalSports.tv will offer free video as well as paid for streaming content as part of its plans to develop an online sports channel. Consumers in Asia can expect to instantly benefit from the launch of this channel with live streaming and delayed content from the upcoming World Badminton Championships as well as US Open Tennis, as its inaugural offerings, with many more major events to come. The channel will launch on 7 August 2009.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 174 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 109 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020