Paris – The Simpsons, the longest-running primetime TV series in history, will celebrate its 20th anniversary at MIPCOM 2009. In partnership with Twentieth Century Fox Television Distribution which handles international distribution for the show, MIPCOM will hold a series of events to mark The Simpsons global success over the past two decades. Series creator and executive producer Matt Groening along with executive producer Al Jean will be in Cannes, where Groening will receive the inaugural MIPCOM Creative Icon Award during a gala dinner on October 7, with Jean acting as master of ceremonies. Both will also deliver a Creative Keynote in which they will speak about the show’s success, its longevity and its migration across all distribution platforms on October 6, the same day they participate in a Fox International Press Conference for The Simpsons.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 31 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020