Los Angeles – Lionsgate Television International has renewed its long-term output agreement with Prime Television New Zealand. The deal which was brokered by Tim Stuart, VP, Asia Pacific international television, and Lisa Clements, associate business manager, SKY Network Television Limited, was announced by Craig Cegielski, EVP, programming & sales international television. According to Cegielski, the agreement includes original primetime network (broadcast and cable) programming that aired in the US, as well as a number of first-run feature films.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020