Singapore – It was business as usual at BroadcastAsia2009 and CommunicAsia2009 as 54,354 attendees congregated at Asia’s largest media and infocomm trade event. Of the total number of attendees, 49 percent came from outside of Singapore, hailing from about 100 countries and regions across Asia-Pacific, Europe, US and the Middle-East. Spanning 58,000 square metres, the exhibitions featured 1,923 exhibiting companies from 60 countries and regions. The shows saw a total of 34 group pavilions, with countries like Belgium, Brunei Darussalam and Vietnam participating for the very first time. Exhibitors were pleased with the event, citing the opportunity to network and discuss business deals with high quality visitors as the key reason. “We are encouraged by the positive feedback from exhibitors. 80 percent of exhibitors have already indicated that they will be participating in the shows in 2010,” said Stephen Tan, chief executive of show organiser, Singapore Exhibition Services.
Ad – Before Content
- ZEE5 Global announces second season of ‘Never Kiss Your Best Friend’
- Asia Video Summit wraps up a week of events highlighting the resilience of the industry
- TechStorm makes landmark inaugural launch in Bangladesh
- Fremantle Australia produces new psychological drama ‘Significant Others’
- Satellite remains an essential element of video distribution alongside the growth of OTT
- Fremantle announces Season 2 of Steve Backshall’s ‘Expedition’ to launch in 144 territories