Singapore – The Media Development Authority (MDA), Singapore media company Ufinity and Chinese company Prime Time Entertainment, are collaborating to produce the first Singapore-China subway drama – A Starry Night – to be broadcast simultaneously in trains and train stations in Singapore and China, reaching out to over 15 million daily commuters. The project is supported by media platform owners, namely SMRT Media in Singapore and Digital Media Group (DMG) in China. Singapore’s Threesixzero Productions has been commissioned to undertake the creative process of this project.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 73 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 72 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 60 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 37 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020