EQAL teams up with Shinto Tsushin to bring lonelygirl15 and KateModern to Japan
Los Angeles – EQAL, the social entertainment company announced a licensing agreement with entertainment company Shinto Tsushin to distribute lonelygirl15 and KateModern throughout Japan and to create original content under the LG15 franchise. Under the terms of the partnership, Shinto Tsushin will distribute Japanese dubbed versions of lonelygirl15 and KateModern throughout Japan. Additionally they will produce and distribute an original LG15 social show that will take place in Japan. Shinto Tsushin will work with a local production company to create a new social show to extend the LG15 franchise. The show will fit into the general LG15 mythology and Shinto Tsushin will be responsible for localizing the story and characters to Japanese culture and norms.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 85 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 53 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 42 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020