Los Angeles, CA/ San Bruno, CA – MGM Worldwide Digital Media (MGM) and YouTube announced a multiple channel commitment that kicks off with Impact, a channel dedicated to promoting MGM’s VOD high octane action programming and American Gladiators, a channel which showcases highlights and full episodes from the classic show that took America by storm during the 1980s and 1990s. MGM’s Impact launched as a VOD offering in partnership with Comcast and has gathered more than 12 million views since launching in August. The YouTube Impact channel will feature a host of clips from MGM action films such as Rocky, Ronin, Legally Blonde, and The Magnificent Seven in addition to a sampling of action television shows and full length movies like Lone Wolf McQuade and Bulletproof Monk as well as a variety of clips from classic MGM action films similar to those shown on its Comcast counterpart. The Impact and American Gladiator YouTube channels will be refreshed with new videos every month and will be ad-supported. MGM has plans to launch additional channels on YouTube in the near future.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 73 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 72 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 60 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 38 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020