MIPCOM/Cannes – Comcast International Media Group (CIMG) announced a number of significant licensing deals for Q2/Q3 2008 in the Asia Pacific region, totaling over 700 hours of premiere entertainment and lifestyle-themed programming, it was announced by Christine Fellowes, managing director, Asia Pacific, CIMG. Highlights of recently signed deals include FOXTEL’s Arena channel (in Australia) recently debuted a branded block of The Style Network’s signature programming that includes Dress My Nest, Style Her Famous with America’s Next Top Model judge Jay Manuel, Instant Beauty Pageant, Married Away and Modern Girl’s Guide to Life. Additionally, Australia’s Fuel TV has licensed G4’s popular series Code Monkeys. In India, Zee Café, Zee Studio and Zee Trendz have licensed E! News, The Soup, as part of a package of programs from E! and The Style Network, which includes Pam: Girl on the Loose and Battle of the Hollywood Hotties. Discovery Travel and Living has acquired season one of the popular nuptial themed series I Propose. TVWorks’ C4 channel in New Zealand has licensed additional episodes of signature franchise The E! True Hollywood Story. In the Philippines, Lifestyle and Velvet networks have renewed their deals for E! and The Style Network programming, while Discovery Turbo has licensed Versus’ Rock The Boat. TV5 has picked up Holy @#$%!, while ETC has renewed Chelsea Lately and added The Dish.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.5k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 70 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020