Tokyo – Total Sports Asia K.K. (TSA) has concluded agreements with Fuji Television of Japan and SBS of South Korea for the television rights of the 2010 FIFA World Cup European Qualification games, following the announcement of the rights acquisition by TSA recently. All 5 of Spain’s home games will be broadcasted on Fuji Television’s satellite channels and SBS in Japan and South Korea respectively. In addition, SBS will also broadcast all 5 of Italy’s home games and a number of Spanish and Italian friendly matches as part of the deal.
Ad – Before Content
- Myntra and Voot partner to bring ‘Myntra Fashion Superstar’ Season 3
- Indonesian celebrities, Afgansyah Reza and Isyana Sarasvati joins ‘AXN Ultimate Challenge Indonesia’
- Rock Entertainment Holdings launches Asia’s newest multi-genre factual entertainment channel, Global Trekker
- Mansi Darbar to move on from IN10 Media Network
- Abacus Media Rights acquires ‘It Takes A Flood’ from Academy Award-winning director Kevin Macdonald
- Asia’s growing appetite for the C-drama wave (Part two)