Singapore – StarHub has revealed prices for the US TV series on its recently launched Video-On-Demand platform. Launched August 20, StarHub’s Demand TV comprises Video-On-Demand (one-off purchases of standalone programmes or series) and On Demand Channels (unlimited library access for a flat monthly fee). Through a partnership with CBS Paramount International Television, StarHub will offer the latest seasons of the popular CSI franchise – CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, CSI: Miami and CSI: New York, as well as Numb3rs to local viewers. The hit TV series will be available on Demand TV’s Video-On-Demand platform as early as 24 hours after their releases in the US. StarHub TV customers can purchase each episode of these TV series at S$2 (US$1.39) and enjoy 48 hours of unlimited viewing of that particular episode. The new season of CSI: Miami will be the first US TV series to be offered as part of StarHub’s Video-on-Demand, and viewers can expect to catch the first episode on September 24, a day after the episode airs in the US. In addition to the new seasons, viewers can also choose to purchase the first season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, CSI: Miami and CSI: New York on Demand TV’s Video-On-Demand platform.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 91 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 50 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020