Singapore – To celebrate its first anniversary, Sensasi (StarHub channel 40) has lined up a series of Malay entertainment programmes ranging from first-run movies, telemovies, serials to variety programmes on Sensasi. Other than acquired content from countries such as Indonesia and Malaysia, there will be a wider range of entertaining local programmes on the channel. For example, Sensasi has commissioned local programmes such as Syiok Habiss, a variety show where viewers can discover the hottest gossip and latest news from the Malay entertainment scene and Takleh Angkat TV series, a half hour sketch comedy featuring local artistes. Viewers can also catch local telemovie Ganyut Lagi as well as popular Indonesian sinterons like Cinta Fitri and Bawang Merah Bawang Putih. Popular Malaysian drama series such as Susuk, Kami and Spa Q will also be shown on Sensasi. As part of the celebrations, StarHub will also offer a one-week universal free preview of Sensasi to all its viewers from September 29, 7pm to October 5 2008 via StarHub preview channel, channel 01.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 91 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 51 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020