London – GlobeCast has signed a new five-year deal with Showtime Arabia to provide content management and delivery services for 13 of its global channels, with services provided ranging from multiplexing, uplink, and aggregation to playout from GlobeCast’s central London Technical Operations Centre. Dubai-based Showtime Arabia, the leading pay-TV network in the Middle East and North Africa, has a three-year working relationship with GlobeCast and has now expanded that relationship to include playout services in addition to transport. The feeds for 13 of Showtime Arabia’s international channels, including Discovery World, Cartoon Network and VH1, are received via satellite and fibre at GlobeCast’s Technical Operations Centre in Central London for aggregation and multiplexing followed by fibre delivery to GlobeCast’s Brookmans Park facility, where it is uplinked to the Nilesat 102 satellite, located at 7˚West.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 66 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020