Los Angeles – Rive Gauche has set this year’s MIPCOM for the premiere of three new reality shows that will headline the company’s dynamic roster of reality programming at the market. Rive Gauche’s new program line-up includes Saw For Hire, a series that follows the lives of men who chop trees for a living in the suburban jungle; Stupid Criminals, a jaw-dropping clip show that follows the outrageous antics of the world’s most clueless crooks; and The Cut, a series about Northern California lumberjacks as they are performing the most dangerous job in North America.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 88 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 48 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 33 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020