Beyond is heading to MIPCOM with a diverse slate, ranging from outback drama, outrageous comedy and intriguing science. Produced by Beyond Entertainment for the Nine Network, Lab Rats Challenge (65 x 30min) is a science-based game show for kids. The Cho Show (7 x 30min) is produced by Crossroads for VH1 and follows renowned stand-up comedian Margaret Cho and her eccentric entourage as they scour the depths of the entertainment industry, pop culture and societal taboo. Produced by Atlas Media Corp for National Geographic, Engineered (10 x 60min) takes viewers on a fast paced and fact filled adventure into the world of product design, manufacturing and testing. Snakes Tales (13 x 30min) is a comedy about two completely different teenage girls from opposite ends of the world who are forced to live together in a snake park in Outback Australia. Produced by Lonely Planet for Discovery Asia and Voom, Natural Born Traveller (4 x 30min) travels along with Steve Crombie as he travels into the heart of Great Dividing Range and up the spine of Australia. The Stagers (13 x 30min) gives a behind-the-scenes look at home staging – the art of transforming drab homes into luxurious living spaces that have the potential to spark all out bidding wars.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 31 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020