Hong Kong/ Tokyo – STAR announced the appointment of Hiromu Iwamoto as vice president of advertising sales, Japan. He reports to Jonathan Ellis, senior vice president, advertising sales, STAR. Having officially joined STAR in July, Iwamoto oversees advertising sales activities for the company’s regional office in Tokyo. “We are delighted to have Hiromu join us, leading our ad sales efforts in Japan,” said Ellis. “Hiromu comes to us with a wealth of experience in generating creative solutions for a great variety of clients in Japan and the UK. In his role with us, he will work closely with many of our Japan-based clients, helping them to reach the hundreds of millions of STAR viewers across the region.” Prior to joining STAR, Iwamoto served as deputy director, marketing division and general manager, ad sales department for Jupiter TV Co. Ltd., a multi channel pay-TV broadcaster based in Tokyo. Before that, he worked with Publicis Japan as director of client service.
Ad – Before Content
- ZEE5 Global announces second season of ‘Never Kiss Your Best Friend’
- Asia Video Summit wraps up a week of events highlighting the resilience of the industry
- TechStorm makes landmark inaugural launch in Bangladesh
- Fremantle Australia produces new psychological drama ‘Significant Others’
- Satellite remains an essential element of video distribution alongside the growth of OTT
- Fremantle announces Season 2 of Steve Backshall’s ‘Expedition’ to launch in 144 territories