Hong Kong/ Tokyo – STAR announced the appointment of Hiromu Iwamoto as vice president of advertising sales, Japan. He reports to Jonathan Ellis, senior vice president, advertising sales, STAR. Having officially joined STAR in July, Iwamoto oversees advertising sales activities for the company’s regional office in Tokyo. “We are delighted to have Hiromu join us, leading our ad sales efforts in Japan,” said Ellis. “Hiromu comes to us with a wealth of experience in generating creative solutions for a great variety of clients in Japan and the UK. In his role with us, he will work closely with many of our Japan-based clients, helping them to reach the hundreds of millions of STAR viewers across the region.” Prior to joining STAR, Iwamoto served as deputy director, marketing division and general manager, ad sales department for Jupiter TV Co. Ltd., a multi channel pay-TV broadcaster based in Tokyo. Before that, he worked with Publicis Japan as director of client service.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 66 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020