Hong Kong/ Tokyo – STAR announced the appointment of Hiromu Iwamoto as vice president of advertising sales, Japan. He reports to Jonathan Ellis, senior vice president, advertising sales, STAR. Having officially joined STAR in July, Iwamoto oversees advertising sales activities for the company’s regional office in Tokyo. “We are delighted to have Hiromu join us, leading our ad sales efforts in Japan,” said Ellis. “Hiromu comes to us with a wealth of experience in generating creative solutions for a great variety of clients in Japan and the UK. In his role with us, he will work closely with many of our Japan-based clients, helping them to reach the hundreds of millions of STAR viewers across the region.” Prior to joining STAR, Iwamoto served as deputy director, marketing division and general manager, ad sales department for Jupiter TV Co. Ltd., a multi channel pay-TV broadcaster based in Tokyo. Before that, he worked with Publicis Japan as director of client service.
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 95 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 77 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 63 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Sky TV’s entertainment streaming service, Neon, introduces a revamped platform powered by Evergent 41 views | posted on December 1, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020