Hong Kong – Asia Satellite Telecommunications Company Limited (AsiaSat) announced the appointment of Zhang Hai Ming as its new general manager China. Zhang will oversee all AsiaSat’s marketing, sales and customer relations activities in the China market. Peter Jackson, AsiaSat’s chief executive officer expressed, “We are happy to have Hai Ming on board with us, bringing with him a wealth of expertise, marketing and management experience in the satellite sector to continue to grow business and boost our customer service in China.” Zhang has over 20 years’ experience in the satellite industry. He has worked with Echostar, Lockheed Martin, Skywave TV (an 80% owned subsidiary of AsiaSat) and China Mobile Broadcasting Satellite in various management positions, covering areas in business development, sales and marketing, and operations.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 75 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 43 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 40 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 36 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020