Hong Kong – In a strategic move to realign its presence and to drive business in recorded music and artist services in the Greater China region, Universal Music Group (UMG) has grouped its companies in the Mandarin-language dominated markets of China, Taiwan and Hong Kong under Universal Music Greater China. Leading the new initiative is Sunny Chang who has been upped to the newly created position of managing director, Universal Music Greater China. Reporting to Max Hole, president, Universal Music Asia Pacific Region, Chang is responsible for the overall operations of Universal Music Greater China and will divide his time between Taipei and Beijing. He was formerly managing director of Universal Music Taiwan and has been with UMG for 28 years.
Ad – Before Content
- Abacus Media Rights partners with Media Musketeer for sci-fi thriller ‘Pulse’
- BARC India THINK report: Ad volumes on TV spurt to highest levels in 2021 as festive season kicks off
- Alex Morris appointed as Director of LADstudios
- Smart AdServer integrates with Publica
- Netflix announces 4.4 million paid memberships in Q3
- YTV format ‘The Rolling Kitchen’ remade in Brazil after Mongolia