Singapore kick-start for NBCU channels’ July launch
Singapore – A carriage deal with Singapore’s StarHub in July will be the first in a series across the region for NBC Universal Global Networks’ SCI FI and Universal Channels. The third SCI FI channel in the region, as well as the first Universal Channel, will debut on StarHub Digital Cable in July. The channels will be made available with Chinese subtitling and offer viewers local interstitials and programming. This announcement is the first in a series of deal announcements from NBCU expected over the coming weeks. SCI FI launched in Japan on 1 April this year, and Asia Pacific’s first SCI FI channel launched in Australia on 1 December 2006 as part of the TV1 General Entertainment Partnership with Sony and CBS Paramount.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 73 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 72 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 60 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 38 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020