Hong Kong – Disney-ABC International Television (Asia Pacific), the international TV distribution arm of The Walt Disney Company, has announced licensing deals for Army Wives with 6 broadcasters including the pan-regional Hallmark Channel, Australia’s Network Ten, Fiji TV, Zee Cafe in India, TV2 in New Zealand and Story On channel in Korea. Army Wives is an ensemble drama series based on the book Under the Saber: The Unwritten Code of Army Wives, and is produced by The Mark Gordon Company and ABC Studios. The series makes its South East Asia debut on the Hallmark Channel starting this month.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 175 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 109 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020