Hong Kong – GMA Pinoy TV, the international channel from free to air TV station GMA Network, will air May 7, 2008 in Hong Kong on PCCW’s IPTV service now TV. GMA Pinoy TV is a 24-hour general entertainment network catering to Filipino viewers worldwide, offering news and public affairs programs, entertainment shows, and dramas. Shows include flagship newscast 24 Oras; variety show Eat Bulaga; and action-adventure series Joaquin Bordado. PCCW’s TV marketing and content development EVP Janice Lee, said: ” GMA Pinoy TV will enable the Filipino community to stay close to current affairs and local culture in the Philippines.” GMA Pinoy TV is available to now TV customers for HK$78 (US$10) per month on a 12-month contract.
Ad – Before Content
- Asian Television Awards Alumni Spotlight: Formosa Television
- Fox Entertainment launches international unscripted format fund
- CJ ENM HK and Hong Kong Tourism Board hype up tourism interests with K-pop culture
- Fremantle raises the stakes with an influx of new factual programming
- Amazon launches Prime Video Channels in India
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’