Nokia has entrusted its mobile ad sales, Nokia Ad Business, to Pixel Media in Asia. Through the WAP site – nokia.mobi, which is the default WAP page of all Nokia handsets – advertisers can reach consumers through the mobile ad network by having a banner on nokia.mobi, which currently supports geo- targeting, time-targeting and model-targeting. Pixel Media says both CPM and CPC buying models are available to provide higher flexibility for different marketing objectives, Carat Media Services Hong Kong has advised its clients. Noting Nokia’s 9.7 million subscribers (2.7 million for 2.5G and 3G mobile subscribers) and a penetration rate of 139.8% in Hong Kong, Carat Media says the Nokia mobile ad platform will enable advertisers to enhance their interaction with targeted consumers. “Communication content, value and excitement are key to engage the audience so as to enhance their immersion,” it adds.
Ad – Before Content
- SynProNize acquires four Filipino top-rated series from GMA Network for distribution to Africa
- MTV Insights Studio launches MTV Youth Study 2021 titled ‘Atmanirbhar by Circumstance’
- Clan joins Imira/Toonz Media Group as co-producers for ‘Sunnyside Billy’
- TVU Networks offers expanded customer support and new solutions for the Beijing Winter Games
- WeWatch TV launches its Super Box powered by Android TV
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment expands distribution of Celestial Movies & CCM in Malaysia with unifi TV