Bangkok – Nokia (Thailand) Ltd. Is collaborating with The Nation Multimedia Group to allow access to mobile video content from The Nation’s broadcast channels through the Nokia’s Video Center application on its Nseries devices. Three channels will be available – Hot News, featuring daily updates from across Thailand; News Talk with Sutthichai Yoon; and news and information from The Nation Channel. This is the first local content to be made available on Nokia Video Center, joining global content partners such as CNN, Sony Pictures, Jamba, IBN, RooftopComedy, ROK and Versaly Entertainment. These new partnerships join YouTube and Reuters in providing mobile video content for the Nokia Video Centre. It offers Nokia Nseries users the choice of mobile video content via 3G, WiFi or PC. Users can switch between a range of different video services choosing from branded on-demand video, Internet video podcasts and their favourite videos. “The new partnerships expand the scope of quality mobile videos available to Nseries device owners. The new content ranges from movies, trailers and comedy to more informative videos such as international news,” said Harri Männistö, Director, Multimedia, Nokia.
Ad – Before Content
- SynProNize acquires four Filipino top-rated series from GMA Network for distribution to Africa
- MTV Insights Studio launches MTV Youth Study 2021 titled ‘Atmanirbhar by Circumstance’
- Clan joins Imira/Toonz Media Group as co-producers for ‘Sunnyside Billy’
- TVU Networks offers expanded customer support and new solutions for the Beijing Winter Games
- WeWatch TV launches its Super Box powered by Android TV
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment expands distribution of Celestial Movies & CCM in Malaysia with unifi TV