Hong Kong – BBC Global Channels Asia Pacific is introducing BBC Knowledge, BBC Lifestyle and CBeebies to television audiences in Hong Kong on now TV, from October 17 2007. The three BBC-branded channels form part of ‘The BBC 5’ (BBC Knowledge, BBC Lifestyle, CBeebies, BBC Entertainment and BBC World) – an exclusive new pack for PCCW’s now TV subscribers. now TV has an installed subscriber base of more than 850,000, making it the world’s largest commercial deployment of IPTV, and serves Hong Kong with more than 150 channels of local, Asian and international programming, including key exclusive content.
Ad – Before Content
- Asian Television Awards Alumni Spotlight: Formosa Television
- Fox Entertainment launches international unscripted format fund
- CJ ENM HK and Hong Kong Tourism Board hype up tourism interests with K-pop culture
- Fremantle raises the stakes with an influx of new factual programming
- Amazon launches Prime Video Channels in India
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’