Sydney– The board of Beyond International Limited (BYI) announced today it had agreed to a takeover offer from private equity firm Navis Media Pty Ltd (Navis Media). Navis Media will acquire all of the shares in BYI for $A1.22 cash per share, valuing the Australian television producer-distributor at $A74.6 million ($US62 million). The deal is subject to approval by shareholders at a meeting expected to be held in November. That trumps a bid by Mariner Financial Limited on September 14, which offered A$1.15 per share.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 62 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 59 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 56 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020