Jimmy Kim heads up Bloomberg TV’s network distribution in Asia
Singapore-Jimmy Kim has joined Bloomberg as Head of Network Distribution for Bloomberg Television, Asia-Pacific. He is also responsible for new media initiatives of the 24-hour business and financial news and information channel. Kim is based in Singapore and reports to Shawn Galey who oversees Bloomberg Television's commercial affairs in the region.
Prior to joining Bloomberg Television, Kim was Regional Director for Network Distribution and Channel Strategy at CNBC Asia Pacific where he managed business development and regional partnerships, as well as new media and ad sales activities.
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 86 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 82 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 78 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- NTV strikes deal with Walter Presents for ‘Murderous Fever’ 44 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020