Sydney- Australia’s Ambience Entertainment, part of the Omnilab Media Group, is ramping up television production and branching into feature films.
Headed by Michael Boughen, Ambience is co-producing the second series of children’s show Erky Perky with Canada’s CCI Entertainment, with animation by sister company the LaB Sydney. In pre-production is Sharky’s Friends, a comedy game show for 8-12 year olds, created by Boughen and Rick Maier, for Australia’s Nine Network.Ambience is making the fourth series of GOGO STOP, a children's interactive quiz played on a mass of plasma screens, for the Seven Network.
- GMA Network launches new digital channel ‘Heart of Asia’ 70 views | posted on July 2, 2020
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 59 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 55 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 43 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020