Sydney- Australia’s Ambience Entertainment, part of the Omnilab Media Group, is ramping up television production and branching into feature films.
Headed by Michael Boughen, Ambience is co-producing the second series of children’s show Erky Perky with Canada’s CCI Entertainment, with animation by sister company the LaB Sydney. In pre-production is Sharky’s Friends, a comedy game show for 8-12 year olds, created by Boughen and Rick Maier, for Australia’s Nine Network.Ambience is making the fourth series of GOGO STOP, a children's interactive quiz played on a mass of plasma screens, for the Seven Network.
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 103 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- ZEE5 Global unveils its sixth Bangladeshi Original web series ‘Ladies & Gentlemen’ 45 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- AXN Asia launches its first-ever crime thriller podcast ‘Fey Hollow: The Fairy Tale Murders’ 44 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 39 views | posted on June 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020