Singapore – Mega Media Group signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Omnicron Media Kreasi, Indonesia with support from MDA and Indonesian Directorate General of Film, Arts and Cultural Values to create the Singapore-Indonesian Digital Film Fund. Their digital film technology partner is Panasonic, with Six-six-eight as international distributor of completed films. The initiative will fund 5 co-production digital feature films each year from 2007 to 2008, with management outside Singapore, shoots in Indonesia and post production in Singapore. The films are to be shot in High Definition, with US$300,000 of equity investments and an experienced Executive Producer attached.
Also signed on the same day was Mega Media's deal with SDI Media, a subtitling and dubbing service provider to bring mixing components of Asian language versions of Hollywood films to Mega Media's Dolby Digital Mixing Stage by early 2007.SDI Media's inputs will complement Mega Media's current capability to handle 7.1 Dolby Digital EX Surround Sound for Theatrical Feature Films.
Mega Media Group inks agreements at ATF
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 8,907 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 59 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Indonesia’s pride, Viu Shorts! is back with 16 short films by Indonesian students 49 views | posted on July 28, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 49 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020