Singapore – Mega Media Group signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Omnicron Media Kreasi, Indonesia with support from MDA and Indonesian Directorate General of Film, Arts and Cultural Values to create the Singapore-Indonesian Digital Film Fund. Their digital film technology partner is Panasonic, with Six-six-eight as international distributor of completed films. The initiative will fund 5 co-production digital feature films each year from 2007 to 2008, with management outside Singapore, shoots in Indonesia and post production in Singapore. The films are to be shot in High Definition, with US$300,000 of equity investments and an experienced Executive Producer attached.
Also signed on the same day was Mega Media's deal with SDI Media, a subtitling and dubbing service provider to bring mixing components of Asian language versions of Hollywood films to Mega Media's Dolby Digital Mixing Stage by early 2007.SDI Media's inputs will complement Mega Media's current capability to handle 7.1 Dolby Digital EX Surround Sound for Theatrical Feature Films.
Mega Media Group inks agreements at ATF
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 54 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 50 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 41 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020