India – Satellite television company Gemini TV and Udaya TV, excluding the FM radio division, will merge with Indian broadcaster Sun TV, giving ita dominant position in south India. As the owner of four Tamil channels and two Malayalam channels, Sun TV adds Gemini’s five channels and Udaya’s four, which earned revenues of Rs1.75 billion (US$39 million) and $21 million respectively, for the year ending March 31.
India’s Gemini TV and Udaya merge with Sun TV
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 184 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020