Singapore – Canada’s Distraction Formats has placed its catalogue in the hands of Singapore-based Theatre Red to develop business in this territory as well as in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and India.
As emerging markets with a growing interest in international products, Asia will be at the forefront of Distraction’s 2007 activities.
The 2003-established Theatre Red is an integrated TV production, distribution and interactive services company. Theatre Red has already begun work on the Distraction catalogue and generating significant interest in the flagship series Hollywood Connection.
Distraction inks deal with Theatre Red
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 106 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 65 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020