*Harvest Information has fully acquired Television Asia Plus*
We value your privacy with utmost importance. This privacy statement provides information governing data collection and usage of the products, services, software, platform and websites provided by Television Asia Plus, as owned by Harvest Information Pte. Ltd.
Personal information collection and usage
Television Asia Plus may collect the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected such as your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, operating system, cookie information, referring website addresses, and Internet Service Provider
- information on your use of our website, such as pages visited, links clicked, text entered, length of visit, and mouse movements.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering and subscribing with the website (including your name, email address, job title, company, postal address, telephone, fax number, website address, interests and any other information you add to your profile)
- Information about transactions carried out over this website such as downloading materials, commenting on website content, providing feedback and other content, submitting questions, casting votes, answering surveys, request for meetings and request for contacts.
- Any other information that you send to Television Asia Plus
Television Asia Plus may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalise your experience on our website
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Send to you products that you purchase
- Supply to you services that you purchase
- Send you newsletters and marketing communications
- Deliver advertising campaigns on social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Send to you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you
Where Television Asia Plus discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Television Asia Plus may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
All our newsletters provide an ‘unsubscribe’ option.
sent by web servers to web browsers. Cookies are stored by the browser. The text file is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We send cookies which may be stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookies in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you. Our advertisers may also send you cookies.
Most browsers will provide you an option to accept or block cookies. However, blocking cookies might negatively impact your personal experience on our website.
Security of your personal information
- We will take all necessary technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers.
- All Information relating to electronic transactions entered into this website will be protected with the use of encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
- In addition, information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the site and may be available around the world.
- You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Third party websites
- This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party website.
Contact Television Asia Plus
- email to email@example.com;
- post to 120 Lower Delta Road, #09-07, Cendex Center, Singapore, 169208
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 70 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 68 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 53 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- VOOT launches interactivity for Colors fiction shows 37 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020