DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes
DreamWorks – NBCUniversal International Networks’ 24-hour channel dedicated to kids and family entertainment – announced the launch of Dream Heroes, a brand-new virtual immersive experience, accessible at www.dreamworks-dreamheroes.com. This interactive world offers children and their families around the country the chance to become a Dream Hero. While exploring Dream World, families will conquer fun challenges, discover animation clips and games like ‘Guess the Troll’ and ‘Cookie Maze,’ alongside how-to videos and printable colouring sheets for even more fun off-screen.
Available for a limited time this June and July, the Dream Heroes site will be accessible via desktop, mobile and tablet devices. Newly created by DreamWorks, the bespoke virtual experience features a Dream World with five Dream Lands, inspired by some of DreamWorks’ most popular programming and beloved characters including Kung Fu Panda: The Paws of Destiny, Trolls: The Beat Goes On, Dragons: Race to the Edge, The Boss Baby: Back in Business and Spirit Riding Free.
Families who accept the mission will navigate their way through Dream World to discover hidden coloured icons within each Dream Land. Children can soar to the edge of adventure with Toothless and Hiccup to find the red dragon; and then dance, sing and hug it out with Poppy and the Trolls to find the pink music note. There won’t be time to relax as they get down to Baby Corp business with The Boss Baby to discover the yellow bottle; and they can learn the skills of a Kung Fu master with Po and friends to collect the green emblem. Finally, families will be able to team up with the PALs from Spirit Riding Free to collect the turquoise horseshoe and complete their five-colour mission. Once all five coloured icons have been collected, the mission is complete and successful Dream Heroes will be issued a ‘Certificate of Brilliance.’
To honour children’s bedtimes, the Dream Heroes site will go to sleep from 9:00 p.m. each evening and will be ready to welcome back families each morning from 6:00 a.m.
Suitable for players aged six and older, Dream Heroes is the ultimate destination for the entire family to enjoy. DreamWorks fans can continue watching all the latest from their favourite DreamWorks programmes on DreamWorks on Singtel TV channel 234 and StarHub TV channels 307 and 308.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 124 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 73 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- iQiyi to simulcast streaming ‘Girls Planet 999’ with Korea on 6 August 53 views | posted on August 5, 2021
- ‘Make a Wish’ from iQiyi’s Sweet On collection becomes a hit with its lovely human-cat couple 50 views | posted on August 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021